Allscripts Is Hiring Associate Technical Support Consultant | BE / BTech Graduate
Allscripts Is Hiring Associate Technical Support Consultant. Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide first-level technical support to customers via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g., instant message, email). The incumbent will assess the nature of system or service issues and resolves technical or sophisticated support problems through independent judgment and advanced problem-solving skills.
Job Title: Associate Technical Support Consultant
Qualification: BE / BTech Can Apply
Work Experience: 1 + Year
Job Description :
- Interact with customers to help troubleshoot and resolve highly complex product problems or issues.
- Diagnose and resolve complex customer questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues.
- Stay abreast of current technology in products, design changes, and new products offered.
- May travel to client site in order to resolve extremely complex customer and product issues.
Support, maintenance and troubleshooting of backups on below-mentioned products and communicate any issues found to an appropriate audience:
- Symantec Backup Exec Tape.
- SQL Server
- Tiger Application backups
- Network Area Storage (NAS)
- Support and maintenance and troubleshooting of the Assure Disaster Recovery solution.
- Working experience with Windows Server, MS SQL Server, Backups, etc.
- Work on the alerts received from proactive monitoring tools and prioritize work on them based on the severity of the issue.
- Logs and monitors an Incident Management System (ServiceNow) for work on new and updated requests.
Apply: Click Here