Allegion India Walkin Drive For Microsoft Dynamics Consultant | 8th Sept 2018
Allegion India Is The Dynamics AX Developer will develop solutions on the AX platforms. The developer will work closely with Business Analysts to plan, design and implement solutions with a consideration for re-use of code and easy-to-maintain routines. In addition, the developer will provide technical resolution for break-fixes and interfaces with other software (ISV) within AX. Essential duties and responsibilities include designing, developing and debugging custom Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions and utilizing technical tools for code development and reporting design.
Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics Consultant.
Location: Bangalore, India.
- Engages the implementation project team and users to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions
- Designs and develops custom Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 solutions for data scripts, reports, and screens using MorphX, X++, and/or SSRS
- Participates in the impact assessment of all changes being requested, in partnership with the Business Analysts
- Modifies Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 user interface code and back-end logic based on business requirements established by the Business Analysts
- Produces technical specifications based on functional design specifications (customizations, integrations, interfaces)
- Performs debugging and unit testing of Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions, and integrations with AX
- Creates unit tests and provides input into regression testing
- Packages Dynamics AX changes into deployment models and creates required release notes
- Analyzes and merges the regional code base with the global code base
- Seeks opportunities to reduce complexity and improve application performance
- Creates and updates the required documentation to support the system and users
- Troubleshoots AX errors and other technical issues while working closely with DBAs and System Administrators
- Collaborates with in-house technical, functional, and end-user team members, as well as third-party vendors.
- Requirements – Experience – 5+ years
- 3+ years of proven experience with large manufacturing (multi-national) operations
- 3+ years of proven experience with Object Oriented programming
- Technical experience with MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3-related tools and practices (Visual Studio, .Net, AIF, Morph X/X++, SSRS, C#, XML, EDI, WCF, SQL Server)
- Understanding of SQL Syntax, advanced data structures, and relational databases
- Functional experience with AX ERP Finance / Order Management / Manufacturing / Supply Chain modules (Items, BOMs, etc)
- Ability to assess and resolve complex ERP problems, issues, and risks
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft LCS and SureStep methodologies
- Team player, change agent, and customer-driven mentality
- Willingness to learn new software products
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment to meet deadlines
- Positive, self-directed, and self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interview Date: 8th Sept 2018
Time: 9.00 AM – 1 PM
Venue: Allegion India Private Limited, 10th Floor Tower C, IBC Knowledge Park, 4/1, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bangalore 560 029, Karnataka, India.