Accenture Is Hiring Java Enterprise Edition | Any Computer Graduate
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technology solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family, and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
Job Title: Java Enterprise Edition ( Application Developer ).
Location: Bangalore, India.
- Ability to understand the HLD and create LLD for every release and give necessary KT to the other team members
- Ability to create UTCs and review them and execute them
- Should be able to work on a specific module independently and test the application
- should be able to review the code and do walk thru the code to the clients
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Good to have knowledge in JBoss drools and basic SQL commands and queries
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Core Java EE Design Patterns, Java Enterprise Edition, JUnit Testing Framework, Spring Application Framework
Apply: Click Here